Topic of the Week
The Jerk: Surviving a Jerk at Work
There are plenty of things that you can do to reduce the damage from a jerk where you work. Even if the jerk in question is your boss.
Blog of the Week
12 Things We've Learned About the GOP Tax Bill
Only 4.3% of workers are getting a one-time bonus or wage increase this year, according to Americans for Tax Fairness.
Thought for the Week
"There is at least one clear, tangible step that everyone who supports ending discrimination, harassment and retaliation in the workplace can take: Support the elimination of forced arbitration."
List of the Week
from Workplace Fairness
Popular Workplace Topics This Week:
- Final Paycheck
- Unpaid Wages
- Drug Testing in the Workplace
Top Five News Headlines
- Amazon patents device to track workers’ hands
- Senate Bill to Curtail Labor Rights on Tribal Land Falls Short
- Tesla says its factory is safer. But it left injuries off the books
- Long days and second jobs: How teachers get by
- NYC will require sexual harassment training for workers